Site Manager (Developer/Owner/A1 Construction/5 days) TKAC
- Key representative of the Company to interact with the Client, to plan, organize and execute the project management activities, and ensure that the project is executed in full conformance with the design standards and specifications, on time and within budget.
- Assume leadership role in managing the appointed consultants
- Work in partnership with the support team to award the sub-contracts on time
- Resolve all site related matters with site management team and consultants
- Project or value engineering the job to maximise the Company’s profits and value to the Client
- Ensure the site operations comply with the requirements, including quality, and occupational health & safety
- Responsible for all Design and Design Documentation, and the interface with construction team.
- Resolve all contractual issues with the Client
- Client Interface including variations and administration
- Handover the completed works to the Client at the end of the project
- Responsible for Authority Approvals and Submissions
- Degree in Engineering or other Building related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Good knowledge in the approving process of the respective government agencies
- Good knowledge of the Building Control Acts and its subsidiary legislation disciplines
- Good all rounded knowledge in C&S, M&E and Architectural works
- Good knowledge in project management applications and tools
5 days work week/ Office hours
With great benefits!
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email : email@example.com
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng /Michelle Tan)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1441453