Project Manager/ APM (5days/Developer/Industrial/Warehouse) TKAC
- Review design drawings for value engineering and constructability considerations.
- Coordinate and verify subcontractor proposals for assigned projects during the award stage.
- Ensure compliance to cost report submission timelines.
- Negotiate subcontractor deductions for project non-compliance and breaches.
- Administer Project Management resources to oversee the following matters for assigned projects:
– Compliance to key legal obligations in relation to the project;
– Flow through of Client contract obligations to the subcontractors;
– Project schedule and site progress;
– Project cost and budget adherence;
– Project cashflow and adherence to Client progress claims;
– Formal project certifications, including handover certificates;
– Defect rectification progress, particularly during the handover / final statement claim stage;
– Any legal claims from the Client or subcontractor;
– Maintaining relationships with the Client;
– Maintaining relationships with relevant authority officers.
- Administer the filing and archiving of assigned projects documentation.
- Submit project progress reports for the Management Review.
- Recommend improvement on existing Project Management procedures / processes, including documentation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction industry (Preferably experience in building Industrial Warehouse)
- Experience in construction M&E, Civil & Structural, Architecture
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent, resulted-oriented and self driven team player with good communication skills
- Possess excellent team spirit and has good leadership
Salary: $4500 to $5500
5 days work week/ office hours
Construction industry (Developer)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email : email@example.com
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng /Michelle Tan)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1441453